Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blogging

Never in my life did I think I would be a blogger. Yet, here I am…blogging. In all honesty I have thought about starting a blog for quite sometime, however, have never acted upon it because I didn’t want to risk having people read what I have to say and taking offense. I have come to the realization that no matter whom someone is, or what one says, speculation will always be prevalent. My sincere desire with this blog is to record life from my perspective. I hope that if you choose to read my blog you keep in mind that this blog is for me to talk about life the way I see it. Never will I say anything to intentionally antagonize anyone or anything. If offense is ever taken, please talk to me about it, and/or simply stop reading my posts. : ) Reasoning for my blog is simple enough, I enjoy writing, getting my ideas and thoughts out, and a blog seemed like a simple way to do so. I enjoy hearing others ideas also, so please, don’t hesitate to give feedback!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world!

    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

    This is the quote on my blog.. totally believe it!

    ReplyDelete